Download link: http://fluffyquack.com/WIP/modmanager.rar
The biggest changes in this WIP build are the following:
- You can now add a “homepage=www.site.com” tag to the modinfo.ini which will add homepage link to mods when previewing them.
- You can add an “addonfor=modname” tag to a modinfo.ini which will hide that mod by default, and only make it appear if you click on a “+” icon next to mod with the name “modname”.
- Before downloading mods, you see preview information about those mods.
- The category filter has been overhauled, and can also be used for filtering mod downloads.
- Added minigame for when RE0 is selected as game!
If you discover any bugs, please let me know in this thread: http://residentevilmodding.boards.net/board/124/resident-evil-2-reimagined-modding
The new features should all work just fine, but I will be doing work to make them more presentable (I want the addon button to be on the menu button for a mod rather than the preview window, and I need to do more work with making the mod downloader preview info in a nicer way).